Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Wednesday:
Regeneron (REGN) remains one of the best-performing stocks in the market and beat its numbers nicely, Cramer said. He was also bullish on Illinois Tool (ITW), a company he said is an industrial done right.
Cramer was far less bullish on Norfolk Southern (NSC), which was down on low export coal volumes. He said this railroad ships the wrong type of cargo.He panned a recent downgrade of Intel (INTC), likening the move to shooting a dead horse, and one of Anheuser-Busch Inbev (BUD), saying people will continue to drink Budweiser beer. Finally, Cramer said that he's been waiting for a good entry point for Costco (COST) and the market's recent weakness has now provided it. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV