MAHWAH, N.J., Oct. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Fred Meyer Jewelers division of Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) has selected TD Retail Card Services to take over the private label credit card program for its Fred Meyer Jewelers and Littman Jewelers stores.
Under the agreement, the Mahwah, N.J.-based business unit of TD will direct all facets of the program for the company's 344 fine jewelry stores in 32 states. The Portland, Ore.-based company ranks as the nation's third largest fine jewelry retailer, with stores located in malls, as well as within select Fred Meyer and Kroger Marketplace stores.
Following the move to TD Retail Card Services, Fred Meyer Jewelers' cardholders will continue to be able to avail themselves of a number of financing options, including various interest-free offerings.
"Our partnership with TD Retail Card Services represents our continual effort to upgrade and improve our customers' shopping experience. We are very excited to be able to offer customers even more savings and additional benefits with new and improved special financing, helping them celebrate life's special occasions with the timeless gift of fine jewelry," says
Peter Engel, president of Fred Meyer Jewelers.
About TD Retail Card ServicesBased in Mahwah, N.J., TD Retail Card Services (formerly Shoppers Charge Accounts Co.) ranks among the nation's largest private label credit card companies. A division of TD Bank, N.A., the company launches and administers new credit card portfolios for brick-and-mortar, internet and catalog merchants, and acquires retailers' existing credit card portfolios. For more information, visit www.TDRetailCardServices.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV