VMWare (VMW) estimates, target raised at BMO. Shares of VMW now seen reaching $100, according to BMO Capital. Estimates also increased, as the company is cutting costs. Market Perform rating.
Whirlpool (WHR) estimates, target upped at JP Morgan. WHR estimates were boosted through 2013, JP Morgan said. Company is seeing higher growth in North America. Neutral rating and new $95 price target.
Xerox (XRX) estimates, target reduced at BMO. Shares of XRX now seen reaching $8, according to BMO Capital. Estimates also cut, as the company is realizing lower margins. Market Perform rating.
>To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV