- Consolidated revenues of $16.9 million for the third quarter of 2012, a 2.6% increase compared to the third quarter of 2011.
- Comparable store sales increase of 1.2% for the third quarter of 2012, and 2.9% for the nine month period then ended, as compared to the applicable prior year periods.
- Net loss of $2.2 million for the third quarter of 2012, compared to net loss of $2.8 million for the third quarter of 2011, which included a loss of $393 thousand related to a flood casualty from Tropical Storm Irene.
- Adjusted EBITDA net loss for the third quarter of 2012 of $1.8 million, compared to Adjusted EBITDA net loss in the third quarter of 2011 of $2.0 million (See accompanying schedule for reconciliation of non-GAAP Adjusted EBITDA to net loss for the period).
- The opening of one new full line party store in August and one new full line party store immediately after the close of the third quarter.
- The opening of 10 temporary Halloween stores in September, bringing the number of iParty storefronts this Halloween season to 64 from 63 last year.
IParty Corp. Announces Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.