- Consolidated revenues of $16.9 million for the third quarter of 2012, a 2.6% increase compared to the third quarter of 2011.
- Comparable store sales increase of 1.2% for the third quarter of 2012, and 2.9% for the nine month period then ended, as compared to the applicable prior year periods.
- Net loss of $2.2 million for the third quarter of 2012, compared to net loss of $2.8 million for the third quarter of 2011, which included a loss of $393 thousand related to a flood casualty from Tropical Storm Irene.
- Adjusted EBITDA net loss for the third quarter of 2012 of $1.8 million, compared to Adjusted EBITDA net loss in the third quarter of 2011 of $2.0 million (See accompanying schedule for reconciliation of non-GAAP Adjusted EBITDA to net loss for the period).
- The opening of one new full line party store in August and one new full line party store immediately after the close of the third quarter.
- The opening of 10 temporary Halloween stores in September, bringing the number of iParty storefronts this Halloween season to 64 from 63 last year.
IParty Corp. Announces Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.