Wind River ® , a world leader in embedded and mobile software, will exhibit at MILCOM 2012, October 29–November 1 in Orlando, FL. Wind River will offer a range of demonstrations featuring its comprehensive portfolio of software solutions, including solutions focused on device security, embedded system simulation, and intelligent network infrastructure development for advanced military communications.
Wind River will showcase VxWorks ® MILS powering General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems’ Secure Network Architecture and Processing (SNAP) solution, an open architecture multi-level secure infrastructure for collaborative tactical network operations. SNAP enables sharing of data at high bandwidths with low latency in a Size, Weight and Power (SWaP) constrained environment. Part of the Wind River VxWorks real-time operating system platform, VxWorks MILS enables development of multi-level secure (MLS) systems and cross-domain solutions by providing high security, high robustness, and high performance on a shared compute platform.
Additional demonstrations and highlighted technologies at the Wind River booth, No. 1411, will include:
- Secure and Hardened Android: This demonstration of secure Android capabilities includes unmanned vehicle control from a Security Enhanced (SE) Android device, as well as multiple secure Android devices collaborating with a mapping application.
- Maximizing Multi-core Performance with VxWorks and Wind River Simics: This demonstration features Wind River’s real-time operating system, with unique multi-core configuration capabilities, running on a simulated model of the Freescale T4240 via Wind River’s full system simulator, in advance of hardware availability.
- Secure Accelerated Networks with the Wind River Intelligent Network Platform: This new high-performance software platform features the consolidation of management and data plane in one system with multi-core optimized application acceleration and pattern matching deep packet inspection to accelerate and secure wire-line network communications.
As the premier international conference for military communications, MILCOM gives industry the opportunity to promote communications technologies and services to commanders from all branches of the armed forces, U.S. Department of Defense, federal government, and the heads of multinational forces from around the globe. More information about the conference can be found at www.milcom.org.To learn more about Wind River aerospace and defense solutions, visit www.windriver.com/solutions/aerospace-defense/. For more information about General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems, a business unit of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), visit www.gd-ais.com. About Wind River Wind River, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC), is a world leader in embedded and mobile software. Wind River has been pioneering computing inside embedded devices since 1981 and its technology is found in more than 1 billion products. Wind River is headquartered in Alameda, Calif., with offices in more than 20 countries. To learn more, visit Wind River at www.windriver.com or on Facebook. Wind River is a trademark or registered trademark of Wind River Systems, Inc. and its affiliates. Other names may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV