Clean Harbors, Inc. (NYSE: CLH), the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America, will host its third-quarter 2012 conference call on Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. ET.
On the call, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Alan S. McKim, Vice Chairman, President and Chief Operating Officer James M. Rutledge, and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Robert E. Gagnon will discuss Clean Harbors’ financial results, business outlook and growth strategy.
Those who wish to listen to the third-quarter 2012 conference call webcast should visit the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.cleanharbors.com. The live call also can be accessed by dialing 201.689.8881 or 877.709.8155 prior to the start of the call. If you are unable to listen to the live call, the webcast will be archived on the Company’s website.
About Clean HarborsClean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves more than 60,000 customers, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has more than 200 locations, including over 50 waste management facilities, throughout North America in 38 U.S. states, seven Canadian provinces, Mexico and Puerto Rico. For more information, visit www.cleanharbors.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV