Wright Express To Present At The Wells Fargo Securities 2012 Technology, Media & Telecom Conference
Wright Express Corporation (NYSE: WXS) announced today that Michael Dubyak, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Wells Fargo Securities 2012 Technology, Media & Telecom Conference in New York City on November 7 at 9:40am Eastern Time. The conference is being held at the New York Palace Hotel.
A webcast of the presentation will be available live at the "Investor Relations" section of the Company's website, http://www.wrightexpress.com or through the following address: http://cc.talkpoint.com/well001/110712a_hr/?entity=1_YS58WO6. For those unable to listen to the live webcast, a replay will also be available on the Company's website for approximately 30 days.
About Wright Express
Wright Express is a leading provider of value-based, business payment processing and information management solutions. The Company's fleet, corporate and prepaid payment solutions provide its more than 350,000 customers with unparalleled security and control across a wide spectrum of business sectors. The Company's operations include Wright Express Financial Services, Fleet One, Pacific Pride, rapid! PayCard, Wright Express Prepaid Cards Australia, Wright Express Fuel Cards Australia and CorporatePay Limited, England, as well as a majority equity position in UNIK S.A, Brazil. Wright Express and its subsidiaries employ more than 1,300 associates. For more information about Wright Express, please visit wrightexpress.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV