Xerox (NYSE: XRX) has been placed by Gartner, Inc. in the Visionaries Quadrant of its 2012 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management (ECM) 1 for its completeness of vision and ability to execute.
The Magic Quadrant, a proprietary research tool developed by Gartner, offers visual snapshots of a market’s direction, maturity and participants, and evaluates companies on completeness of vision and ability to execute.
DocuShare®, Xerox’s ECM platform, helps organizations of all sizes automate the entire lifecycle of documents. The latest version, DocuShare 6.6, offers improved workflow to address business processes such as accounts payable and contract management, and options for capturing high volumes of paper documents.
“A company’s productivity can soar with a smart content management solution,” said Stephen Cronin, president, Xerox Large Enterprise Operations. “Xerox delivers this with our latest cloud-based innovations, which we believe supports our position as a visionary in Gartner’s ECM Magic Quadrant. Today, our customers are managing storing and sharing documents more efficiently.”Xerox LiveKey® is an example of Xerox’s cloud-based innovations, representing the next generation of transaction processing. LiveKey helps capture and share paper-based information in seconds, slashing steps in a traditional workflow that typically take up to 14 days to complete. An HR coordinator processing new hire paperwork, for example, can place a document on a Xerox multifunction printer (MFP) and simply touch the LiveKey button to digitize the information and send it for immediate, secure processing by Xerox Transactional Content Manager, a hosted ECM system. Xerox also has ECM offerings designed for the unique document workflows for the legal profession, mortgage and health care industries. The offerings are supported by Xerox innovation including patented tools for text and image analysis, categorization and content analytics.
- Xerox Litigation Services offers a suite of services, technology and consulting expertise to manage the logistics of e-discovery so corporations and law firms can focus on case strategy.
- Xerox Mortgage Services removes the need to print, sign and ship paper documents, significantly accelerating the mortgage process. It enables mortgage participants, including lenders and borrowers, to collaborate electronically along every step of the mortgage lifecycle by providing secure functionality to electronically sign, store, access and manage legally-binding loan documents.
- Midas+ Healthcare Suite is an integrated suite of software applications for patient care management, risk management, performance improvement, benchmark comparison data and regulatory reporting.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV