IHG expects to sign 100 EVEN Hotels in the U.S. in the next five years under managed and franchised agreements in key markets including New York, Washington D.C. and San Francisco. IHG plans to announce additional locations over the next few months and to open the first EVEN hotel later on in 2013. To learn more about EVEN Hotels, please visit our brand website at http://evenhotels.com.
About CWC, Inc.
Frank Chan and Lance Steinberg have been in business together for over 20 years. Over the life-span of their business, they've created a substantial 300,000 square foot portfolio of owned and managed multi-tenant commercial space.
Notes to Editors:IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group) [LON:IHG, NYSE:IHG (ADRs)] is a global organisation with nine hotel brands including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo®, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn® Hotels and Resorts, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites®, Candlewood Suites®, as well as our two newest brands, EVEN™ Hotels and HUALUXE™ Hotels & Resorts. IHG also manages Priority Club® Rewards, the world's first and largest hotel loyalty programme with over 67 million members worldwide. IHG franchises, leases, manages or owns over 4,500 hotels and more than 666,000 guest rooms in nearly 100 countries and territories. With more than 1,000 hotels in its development pipeline, IHG expects to recruit around 90,000 people into additional roles across its estate over the next few years. InterContinental Hotels Group PLC is the Group's holding company and is incorporated in Great Britain and registered in England and Wales. Visit http://www.ihg.com for hotel information and reservations and http://www.priorityclub.com for more on Priority Club Rewards. For our latest news, visit http://www.ihg.com/media , http://www.twitter.com/ihgplc , http://www.facebook.com/ihg or http://www.youtube.com/ihgplc . SOURCE IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV