CHONGQING, China, Oct. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd (NYSE: CCSC) ("Country Style Cooking" or the "Company"), a fast-growing quick service restaurant chain in China, today announced its participation in the following conferences:
- Goldman Sachs Greater China CEO Summit 2012, to be held October 29-30, 2012 at Island Shangri-La Hotel in Hong Kong, China. CEO Hong Li will be presenting and available to meet with investors on October 29.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch China I Conference 2012, to be held November 7-9, 2012 at JW Marriott Hotel in Beijing, China. CFO Adam Zhao will be available to meet with investors on November 8 and 9.
For additional information, please contact the respective institutional sales representative at each sponsoring bank.
About Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd.
Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd. (NYSE: CCSC) ("Country Style Cooking") is a fast-growing quick service restaurant chain in China, offering delicious, everyday Chinese food to customers who desire fast and affordable quality meals. Country Style Cooking directly operates all of its restaurants and is the largest quick service restaurant chain in Chongqing municipality, home to Sichuan cuisine, one of the best-known Chinese regional cuisines. Additional information about Country Style Cooking can be found at http://ir.csc100.com.Contact: Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd Adam ZhaoChief Financial OfficerPhone: +86-23-8866-8866Email: email@example.com ICR Inc. Rob KoeppPhone: +86-10-6583-7516 or +1-646-328-2520Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV