Codexis, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDXS), a developer of cost-advantaged processes for the production of biofuels, bio-based chemicals, and pharmaceuticals, today announced it will host a conference call and webcast on Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss its third quarter 2012 financial results for the period ended September 30, 2012. The call and webcast will follow the release of third quarter financial results after market close. A recorded version of the call will be available approximately one hour after the call on the Investors section of the company's website, www.codexis.com, and will be archived for up to 30 days.
|What:||Codexis' third quarter 2012 financial results conference call and webcast|
|Date:||Wednesday, November 7, 2012|
|Time:||4:30 p.m. ET|
|Live Call:||US: 866-788-0541|
About Codexis, Inc.
Codexis, Inc. is a developer of cost-advantaged processes for the
production of biofuels, bio-based chemicals and pharmaceuticals.
Codexis' product lines include CodeXyme™ cellulase enzymes and CodeXol™
detergent alcohol. Partners and customers include global leaders such as
Merck, Pfizer and Teva. For more information, see
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV