Codexis, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDXS), a developer of cost-advantaged processes for the production of biofuels, bio-based chemicals, and pharmaceuticals, today announced it will host a conference call and webcast on Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss its third quarter 2012 financial results for the period ended September 30, 2012. The call and webcast will follow the release of third quarter financial results after market close. A recorded version of the call will be available approximately one hour after the call on the Investors section of the company's website, www.codexis.com, and will be archived for up to 30 days.
|What:||Codexis' third quarter 2012 financial results conference call and webcast|
|Date:||Wednesday, November 7, 2012|
|Time:||4:30 p.m. ET|
|Live Call:||US: 866-788-0541|
About Codexis, Inc.
Codexis, Inc. is a developer of cost-advantaged processes for the
production of biofuels, bio-based chemicals and pharmaceuticals.
Codexis' product lines include CodeXyme™ cellulase enzymes and CodeXol™
detergent alcohol. Partners and customers include global leaders such as
Merck, Pfizer and Teva. For more information, see
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV