BERKELEY, Calif., Oct. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Annie's, Inc. (NYSE:BNNY), a leading mission driven, natural and organic foods company, today announced that it will issue a press release reporting financial results for the second quarter fiscal 2013 ended September 30, 2012, immediately following the close of market on Tuesday, October 30, 2012.
Annie's will host a corresponding conference call and live webcast at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time on Tuesday, October 30, 2012. The conference call can be accessed by dialing 1-877-941-1428, or 1-480-629-9665 (outside the U.S. and Canada). A live webcast will be available on the Investor Relations page of Annie's corporate website at www.annies.com and via replay beginning approximately two hours after the completion of the call for 90 days. An audio replay of the call will also be available to all interested parties beginning at approximately 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 until 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on Tuesday, November 6, 2012, by dialing 1-800-406-7325 or 1-303-590-3030 (outside the U.S. and Canada) and entering pass code 4570831#.
About Annie's Annie's (NYSE: BNNY) is a natural and organic food company that offers great-tasting products in large packaged food categories. Annie's products are made without the artificial flavors and synthetic colors and preservatives regularly used in many conventional packaged foods. Today, Annie's offers more than 125 products present in over 25,000 retail locations in the United States and Canada. Founded in 1989, Annie's is committed to operating in a socially responsible and environmentally sustainable manner. For more information, visit www.annies.com.
CONTACT: Erica Abrams510-558-7595 415-217-5864 email@example.comCopyright 2012 Annie's, Inc. SOURCE Annie's, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV