About Corelle ®
More than 40 years ago, R&D scientists at Corning Glass Works developed a special hub lamination process that thermally bonds three layers of glass—a core center surrounded by top and bottom layers of "skin" or "glaze" glass. The glass was decorated using unique enamels that actually became a part of the glass, creating durable, scratch-resistant designs.
During its first decade, Corelle ® glass dinnerware was virtually sold out—even before it was made. Within 18 months after Corelle® dinnerware was first placed on sale, more than 40 million pieces had been sold – an unprecedented record. Today it is estimated that nearly half of all households have Corelle ® break- and chip-resistant dinnerware in their kitchens.
Corelle is a registered trademark of WKI Holding Company, Inc., used with permission by World Kitchen, LLC.SOURCE Ingenious Designs, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV