TORONTO, Oct. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Canaccord Financial Inc. (TSX: CF, LSE: CF.) is scheduled to release its fiscal second quarter 2013 earnings results and supplementary financial information on Wednesday, November 7, 2012 after TSX market close. Interested investors, the media and other stakeholders may review the earnings release and supplementary financial information at www.canaccordfinancial.com.
QUARTERLY CONFERENCE CALL AND WEBCAST:
Interested parties are invited to listen to Canaccord's fiscal second quarter 2013 results conference call with analysts and institutional investors, via a live webcast or a toll free number. The conference call is scheduled for 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time, 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time and 10:30 p.m. UK Time on Wednesday, November 7, 2012, and for 6:30 a.m. China Standard Time and 9:30 a.m. Australia EDT Time on Thursday, November 8, 2012. During the call, senior executives will comment on the results and respond to questions from analysts and institutional investors.
The conference call may be accessed live and archived on a listen-only basis via the internet at: www.canaccordfinancial.com/EN/NewsEvents/Pages/Events.aspxAnalysts and institutional investors can call in via telephone at:
- 647-427-7450 (within Toronto)
- 1-888-231-8191 (toll free from North America)
- 0-800-051-7107 (toll free from the United Kingdom)
- 1-800-760-620 (toll free from Ireland)
- 0-800-917-449 (toll free from France
- 0-800-183-0171 (toll free from Germany)
- 10-800-714-1191 (toll free from Northern China)
- 10-800-140-1195 (toll free from Southern China)
- 1-800-287-011 (toll free from Australia)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV