TORONTO, Oct. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Canaccord Financial Inc. (TSX: CF, LSE: CF.) is scheduled to release its fiscal second quarter 2013 earnings results and supplementary financial information on Wednesday, November 7, 2012 after TSX market close. Interested investors, the media and other stakeholders may review the earnings release and supplementary financial information at www.canaccordfinancial.com.
QUARTERLY CONFERENCE CALL AND WEBCAST:
Interested parties are invited to listen to Canaccord's fiscal second quarter 2013 results conference call with analysts and institutional investors, via a live webcast or a toll free number. The conference call is scheduled for 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time, 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time and 10:30 p.m. UK Time on Wednesday, November 7, 2012, and for 6:30 a.m. China Standard Time and 9:30 a.m. Australia EDT Time on Thursday, November 8, 2012. During the call, senior executives will comment on the results and respond to questions from analysts and institutional investors.
The conference call may be accessed live and archived on a listen-only basis via the internet at: www.canaccordfinancial.com/EN/NewsEvents/Pages/Events.aspxAnalysts and institutional investors can call in via telephone at:
- 647-427-7450 (within Toronto)
- 1-888-231-8191 (toll free from North America)
- 0-800-051-7107 (toll free from the United Kingdom)
- 1-800-760-620 (toll free from Ireland)
- 0-800-917-449 (toll free from France
- 0-800-183-0171 (toll free from Germany)
- 10-800-714-1191 (toll free from Northern China)
- 10-800-140-1195 (toll free from Southern China)
- 1-800-287-011 (toll free from Australia)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts