PORTLAND, Ore., Oct. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rentrak Corporation (NASDAQ: RENT), a leader in multi-screen media measurement serving the advertising, television and entertainment industries, will announce financial results for its fiscal 2013 second quarter ended September 30, 2012 before the open of regular trading hours on Wednesday, November 7, 2012. The company will conduct a conference call at 10 a.m. Eastern Time/ 7 a.m. Pacific Time on the same day to discuss the company's financial performance.
Shareowners, members of the media and other interested parties may participate in the call by dialing 877-941-6009 from the U.S. or Canada, or 480-629-9819 from international locations, conference ID 4569684. This call is being webcast and can be accessed at Rentrak's Web site at www.rentrak.com, where it will be archived through November 6, 2013. An audio replay of the conference call will be available through midnight November 15, 2012 by dialing 800-406-7325 from the U.S. or Canada, or 303-590-3030 from international locations, passcode 4569684.
About Rentrak Corporation
Rentrak (NASDAQ: RENT) is a global digital media measurement and research company, serving the most recognizable companies in the entertainment industry. With a reach across numerous platforms including box office, multi-screen television and home video, Rentrak has developed more efficient metrics to be used as census-based and census-like currencies for the evaluation and selling of media. Rentrak is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, with additional U.S. and international offices. For more information on Rentrak, please visit www.rentrak.com.(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20111007/MM82941LOGO) RENTF CONTACT: InvestorsPondelWilkinson Inc. Laurie Berman310-279-5962 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Rentrak Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV