WALL TOWNSHIP, N.J., Oct. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Coates International, Ltd. (NASDAQ OTCBB: COTE) –Coates International Ltd. (the "Company") will be hosting an open house for its stockholders at the Coates Headquarters facility at 2100 Highway 34 Wall Township, NJ 07719 on Friday, November 9 and Saturday, November 10, 2012. The event will be open to our stockholders.
Individuals and groups attending this open house will be required to register in advance by faxing, emailing, or calling in their full name, address and telephone number specifying the day they will attend. The open house will start at 10:00 AM.
Please see the article published by The Christian Monitor Titled "Thanks to North Dakota, US waste of natural gas grows rapidly" This should create a greater demand for our CSRV natural gas generator sets. ( http://www.csmonitor.com/Environment/2012/0713/Thanks-to-North-Dakota-US-waste-of-natural-gas-grows-rapidly)
- Update: Our exclusive Liaison Agent to China, Mr. James Pang, is in Shanghai negotiating a cooperative transaction with a much larger generator manufacturer with the objective of retrofitting diesel generators to operate on natural gas using the Coates CSRV systems. This Shanghai company expressed the market throughout Asia could be as much as one million generator sets.
- The company is still in the process of organizing its manufacturing and production operations in the USA simultaneously for distribution throughout the Western hemisphere.
- Management will provide a shareholders' update, an opportunity for questions and answers and a walk-through of the facility.
- Refreshments will be served.
- No cell phones or cameras will be permitted in the building.