- Adjusted earnings per share (EPS) grew 11% to a third quarter record of $1.19.
- Revenue increased 5% to a record $3.09 billion for the third quarter.
- Adjusted operating income rose 5% to $576 million.
- Year-to-date free cash flow increased 39% to $1.20 billion.
- Launched new immunoassays, analyzers and controls for specialty diagnostics, such as drugs-of-abuse testing, at AACC clinical laboratory expo.
- Opened new molecular biology Center of Excellence to serve global life sciences customers and strengthen presence in high-growth Eastern European markets.
- Completed acquisition of transplant diagnostics leader One Lambda, strengthening offering of in vitro specialty diagnostics for improving patient care.
- Deployed $400 million to repurchase 7.1 million shares of common stock.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Strong Third Quarter 2012 Revenue And EPS Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.