VANCOUVER, Oct. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - CounterPath Corporation (NASDAQ: CPAH) (TSX: CCV), an award-winning provider of desktop and mobile VoIP software products and solutions, announces that Donovan Jones, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Needham Next-Gen Networks Conference on November 7, 2012 in New York.
The Next-Gen Networks Conference is geared towards investors looking to better understand which infrastructure providers are best positioned to benefit from secular trends such as the transition from circuit switched to IP networks, the deployment of ubiquitous, mobile broadband and the advent of software defined networking. The event will feature a variety of public and private companies focused on providing communications infrastructure used in wireline, wireless and enterprise/datacenter networks. Investors will have a chance to hear from the CEO's and/or CFO's of these companies in both formal presentations and one-on-one meetings, which will be available throughout the day for qualified institutional investors and venture capital firms.
CounterPath's SIP-based VoIP softphones are changing the face of telecommunications. An industry and user favorite, Bria softphones for desktop and mobile devices, together with the company's server applications and Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) solutions, enable service providers, OEMs and enterprises large and small around the globe to offer a seamless and unified communications experience across both fixed and mobile networks. Standards-based, cost-effective and reliable, CounterPath's award-winning solutions power the voice and video calling, messaging, and presence offerings of customers such as Alcatel-Lucent, AT&T, Verizon, BT, Mobilkom Austria, Rogers, Avaya, BroadSoft, Cisco Systems, GENBAND, Metaswitch Networks, Mitel and NEC. For more information please visit www.counterpath.com.SOURCE CounterPath Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV