NGL Energy Partners LP (NYSE: NGL) announced today the signing of an agreement with Pecos Gathering & Marketing, L.L.C. and its affiliated companies (“Pecos”) to acquire all of the limited liability company membership interests of Pecos for cash, plus an additional payment for agreed upon capital expenditures.
“NGL is pleased to have the opportunity to partner with the Jensen family, owner of Pecos, to expand our Crude Oil Logistics business in Texas and New Mexico,” stated James J. Burke, a Director of NGL.
The assets of Pecos consist primarily of crude oil purchasing and logistics operations in the Permian and Eagle Ford areas in Texas and New Mexico, along with related contracts, permits and real and personal property. Pecos purchases, gathers and/or transports 60,000 barrels per day of production and operates approximately 140 trucks. Jerry, Jonathan and Chris Jensen will remain with NGL in executive positions.
The purchase price will be financed through borrowings under NGL’s Credit Facility. The transaction is expected to close November 1, 2012, subject to normal closing conditions.About NGL Energy Partners LP NGL Energy Partners LP is a Delaware limited partnership. NGL owns and operates a vertically integrated energy business with four primary businesses: water services, crude oil logistics, NGL logistics and retail. NGL completed its initial public offering in May 2011. For further information visit the Partnership’s website at www.nglenergypartners.com . The information contained in this press release is available on the Partnership’s website at www.nglenergypartners.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV