However, we have not revised our dividend target for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2013, which remains at JPY95 per share.
(1) The exchange rates used for the preparation of the foregoing forecasts are US$1=JPY78 and €1=JPY95. The exchange rates between the relevant Asian currencies and the Japanese yen used for the preparation of the foregoing forecasts have been determined assuming these U.S. dollar-Japanese yen and the Euro-Japanese yen exchange rates.
(2) "Net income attributable to Nidec Corporation per share—basic" reflects the share exchange transaction between Nidec Corporation and Nidec Sankyo Corporation on October 1, 2012 to make Nidec Sankyo a wholly owned subsidiary, in which transaction 3,175,315 shares in the aggregate of treasury stock of Nidec Corporation were allocated to Nidec Sankyo shareholders.Disclaimer Regarding Forward-looking Statements This press release contains forward-looking statements including expectations, judgement, plans, and strategies, associated with Nidec Group's business activities. The forward-looking statements are based on management's assumptions and belief in light of the information currently available. Certain risks, uncertainties and other factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those discussed in the forward-looking statements. Such factors include, but are not limited to: fluctuation of currency exchange rates, overall supply and customer demand in the motor industry, product development and production capabilities, and other risks and uncertainties. The Nidec Corporation logo is available at: http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=1734
CONTACT: Masahiro Nagayasu General Manager Investor Relations +81-75-935-6140 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV