Saba (NASDAQ: SABA), the premier provider of people-centric enterprise solutions, today announced that Saba founder and CEO Bobby Yazdani will discuss “ Social People Processes – HR’s Answer for How to Compete in the New World of Work” in his keynote at the HR Tech Europe Conference and Expo. Yazdani is an industry pioneer credited with creating the Human Capital Management category and growing Saba into a successful cloud company. He will discuss the importance of implementing social processes to evolve traditional organizations into ones where managers and employees are empowered to take control of their own development and career; where people have the connection to the experts, ideas and information they need to get the job done; and where people are inspired to greatness.
During his keynote, Yazdani also will spotlight how Saba and other leading organizations such as Kaspersky Labs, Medtronic and Scott Carver have successfully harnessed the power of the Saba People Cloud – an award-winning social enterprise platform that combines traditional learning and talent management with advanced real-time and social collaboration – to increase business process efficiency and drive top line business results. He will then be joined by Nyla Reed, founding partner of The Educe Group, who will speak to the ways they are leveraging the Saba People Cloud to change the way they work and deliver business benefits throughout their organization.
|Who:||Bobby Yazdani, founder and CEO of Saba|
|Nyla Reed, founding partner at The Educe Group|
|What:||Social People Processes – HR’s Answer for How to Compete in the New World of Work|
|When:||Friday, Oct. 26, 2012, 10 a.m. DST|
|NL 1078 GZ|
The Transformative Power of Saba People Cloud
Saba introduced the Saba People Cloud to transform the way that people work. By creating a more transparent, better connected and highly collaborative way of working, Saba is empowering an organizations most critical assets - its people - while enabling the social enterprise to be more agile, competitive and responsive to market demands. The product is an open, trusted, cloud-based environment built to engage, develop and inspire all the people in the people network—employees, customers, suppliers and partners.Key strengths of the Saba People Cloud social enterprise platform include:
- The combination of enterprise social, real-time and mobile technologies with modern people processes to transform traditional learning and talent experiences.
- A Dynamic People Profile that combines the formal profile, the social profile and analytics to give the user complete insight in their entire people network.
- The ability to transform social collaboration by combining activity streams, groups, discussions, intelligent recommendations and Ideas, with social engagement features drawing from the best of gamification, social dynamics and social rewards.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV