NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Metals USA Hldgs rose 9.8 percent to $14.01.
Whirlpool Corp. rose 8.7 percent to $93.81.
Pandora Media Inc. rose 8.4 percent to $9.86.Harley Davidson rose 7.7 percent to $46.89. Coach Inc. rose 7.3 percent to $58.15. Harry Winston Diamond Corp. rose 6.8 percent to $14.21. Barnes & Noble Inc. rose 6.1 percent to $15.32. Primero Mining Corp. rose 5.8 percent to $7.82. Ryder System Inc. rose 5.5 percent to $45.82. Carlisle Cos rose 5.3 percent to $53.82.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV