Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" on CNBC last night:
AK Steel Holding (AKS): "No. We have to step out of that stock."OmniVision Technologies (OVTI): "You don't want to be in that stock. Sell, sell, sell." Ferrellgas Partners (FGP): "No, price wars are killing that company. Why not Kinder Morgan Energy Partners (KMP) or Enterprise Products Partners (EPD)?" Lorillard (LO): "I won't endorse smoking but I will endorse a smoking stock." Visa (V): "I like Visa short and long term. " Dell (DELL): "Sell, sell, sell, sell, sell, sell, sell. There's nothing proprietary there. I'll throw in Nokia (NOK) and Research In Motion (RIMM) while I'm at it." Walgreens (WAG): "I'm starting to become a believer. " OraSure Technologies (OSUR): "I'm surprised this stock is not doing better but I'm not giving up on it." Huntington Bancshares (HBAN): "Yes. I want to buy this one right here." -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV