CHICAGO, Oct. 23, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Standard Parking Corporation (Nasdaq:STAN) today announced that it expects to release third quarter 2012 earnings on Monday, November 5, 2012 after the close of market. On Tuesday, November 6, 2012, the Company will host a conference call at 10:00 AM (Central Time) that can be accessed via webcast at www.standardparking.com .
To listen to the live call, individuals are directed to the investor relations section of the company's website, www.standardparking.com , at least fifteen minutes early to register, download and install any necessary audio software. For those who cannot listen to the live broadcast, replays will be available shortly after the call on the website and accessible for 30 days.
Date: November 6, 2012 Time: 10:00 AM CTListen via Internet: http://ir.standardparking.com/ Schedule this webcast into MS-Outlook calendar (click open when prompted): http://apps.shareholder.com/PNWOutlook/t.aspx?m=55830&k=B10C7301 Standard Parking is a leading national provider of parking facility management, ground transportation and other ancillary services. Including Central Parking Corporation, its wholly-owned subsidiary, the Company has approximately 26,000 employees and manages more than 4,200 facilities with more than 2.2 million parking spaces in hundreds of cities across North America. The operations include parking-related and shuttle bus operations serving more than 75 airports. USA Parking System, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Central Parking, is one of the premier valet operators in the nation with more four and five diamond luxury properties, including hotels and resorts, than any other valet competitor. More information can be found at www.standardparking.com .
CONTACT: G. MARC BAUMANN Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (Standard Parking Corporation) (312) 274-2199 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV