Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities firm headquartered in New York City, is investigating the Board of Directors of Finisar Corp. (“Finisar” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: FNSR) for potential breaches of fiduciary duties in connection with their conduct of seeking shareholders’ approval of the compensation for the Company’s named executive officers. The terms of the compensation to be awarded to the Company’s executives are outlined in the Proxy Statement on Form Schedule 14A that Finisar filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on October 22, 2012.
Request more information now by clicking here: www.faruqilaw.com/FNSR . There is no cost or obligation to you.
Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP is a national law firm which represents investors and individuals in class action litigation. The firm is focused on providing exemplary legal services in complex litigation in the areas of securities, shareholder, antitrust and consumer litigation, throughout all phases of litigation. The firm has an experienced trial team which has achieved significant victories on behalf of the firm’s clients.
If you own common stock in Finisar and wish to obtain additional information and protect your investments free of charge, please visit us at www.faruqilaw.com/FNSR or contact Juan E. Monteverde, Esq. either via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (877) 247-4292 or (212) 983-9330.Attorney Advertising. (C) 2012 Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP ( www.faruqilaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. We are happy to discuss your particular case.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV