BENTONVILLE, Ark., Oct. 23, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- America's Car-Mart, Inc. (Nasdaq:CRMT) today announced that it has been named to the Forbes' Best Small Companies 2012 List.
"We are very proud to be named one of America's best small companies for 2012 by Forbes. The hard work and dedication of our associates and their focus on helping our customers succeed has made our company very special and we are honored to receive this recognition," said William H. ("Hank") Henderson, President and Chief Executive Officer of America's Car-Mart. "Our mission is that we strive to earn the repeat business of our customers by providing quality vehicles, affordable payment terms, and excellent service. We have been helping our customers succeed for 31 years and our future is bright. We are dedicated to growing the business and with each new dealership we have an opportunity to provide our excellent service to more customers and to earn their repeat business in the future. Also, future growth will most certainly provide significant opportunities for our dedicated associates to advance within the Company as we help our customers."
About America's Car-MartAmerica's Car-Mart operates 117 automotive dealerships in nine states and is the largest publicly-held automotive retailer in the United States focused exclusively on the "Integrated Auto Sales and Finance" segment of the used car market. The Company emphasizes superior customer service and the building of strong personal relationships with its customers. The Company operates its dealerships primarily in smaller cities throughout the South-Central United States selling quality used vehicles and providing financing for substantially all of its customers. For more information about America's Car-Mart, including investor presentations, please visit our website at www.car-mart.com . This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements address the Company's future objectives, plans and goals, as well as the Company's intent, beliefs and current expectations regarding future operating performance, and can generally be identified by words such as "may," "will," "should," "could," "believe," "expect," "anticipate," "intend," "plan," "foresee," and other similar words or phrases. Specific events addressed by these forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to:
- new dealership openings;
- performance of new dealerships;
- same store revenue growth;
- annual growth of the number of dealerships; and
- the Company's business and growth strategies.
- the availability of credit facilities to support the Company's business;
- the Company's ability to underwrite and collect its loans effectively;
- availability of quality vehicles at prices that will be affordable to customers; and
- general economic conditions in the markets in which the Company operates, including but not limited to fluctuations in gas prices, grocery prices and employment levels.
CONTACT: William H. ("Hank") Henderson, CEO at (479) 464-9944 or Jeff Williams, CFO at (479) 418-8021
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts