Pepco Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: POM) has scheduled an earnings conference call for November 6, 2012, at 10 a.m. ET. Third-quarter 2012 earnings will be released before the market opens on Tuesday, November 6, 2012.
Investors, members of the media and other interested persons may access the conference call on the Internet at http://www.pepcoholdings.com/investors or by calling 1-800-901-5241 before 9:55 a.m. The pass code for the call is 58971508. International callers may access the call by dialing 1-617-786-2963, using the same pass code, 58971508. An on-demand replay will be available for seven days following the call. To hear the replay, dial 1-888-286-8010 and enter pass code 72397069. International callers may access the replay by dialing 1-617-801-6888 and entering the same pass code 72397069. An audio archive will be available at PHI's website, http://www.pepcoholdings.com/investors.
Note: If any non-GAAP financial information (as defined by the Securities and Exchange Commission in Regulation G and excluding information furnished in a Form 8-K) is disclosed during the quarterly earnings conference call, a presentation of the most directly comparable GAAP measure and a reconciliation of the differences will be available at http://www.pepcoholdings.com/investors promptly after the conclusion of the conference call.
About PHI: Pepco Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: POM) is one of the largest energy delivery companies in the Mid-Atlantic region, serving about 2 million customers in Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maryland and New Jersey. PHI subsidiaries Pepco, Delmarva Power and Atlantic City Electric provide regulated electricity service; Delmarva Power also provides natural gas service. PHI also provides energy efficiency and renewable energy services through Pepco Energy Services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV