ATLANTA, Oct. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rollins, Inc., a nationwide consumer services company (NYSE: ROL), announced that the Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $0.08 per share plus a special year-end dividend of $0.12 per share both payable December 10, 2012 to stockholders of record at the close of business November 09, 2012.
Rollins Inc. is a premier North American consumer and commercial services company. Through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Orkin LLC., HomeTeam Pest Defense, Western Pest Services, Orkin Canada, The Industrial Fumigant Company, Waltham Services LLC., Crane Pest Control and Trutech LLC., the company provides essential pest control services and protection against termite damage, rodents and insects to more than 2 million customers in the United States, Canada, Central America, South America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Asia, the Mediterranean, Europe, Africa and Mexico from more than 500 locations. You can learn more about our subsidiaries by visiting our web sites at www.orkin.com, www.pestdefense.com, www.westernpest.com, www.orkincanada.ca, www.indfumco.com, www.walthamservices.com, www.cranepestcontrol.com, www.trutechinc.com and www.rollins.com. You can also find this and other news releases at www.rollins.com by accessing the news releases button.
For Further Information Contact Harry J. Cynkus (404) 888-2922
SOURCE Rollins, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV