Kadant Inc. (NYSE:KAI) announced that it will release its 2012 third quarter results after the market closes on Monday, October 29, 2012 and will hold a webcast with a slide presentation for investors the next day, Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 11 a.m. eastern time. During the call the company will discuss its third quarter financial performance, as well as future expectations.
All interested parties are invited to view the webcast via the Company’s Web site at www.kadant.com by clicking on the “Investors” tab. Participants who also wish to participate in the live question and answer session, should dial 866-804-6926 within the U.S., or +1-857-350-1672 outside the U.S., and reference participant passcode 83375884. Our earnings release and webcast presentation will be posted on our Web site in the “Investors” section, under “Investor News.” An audio archive of the webcast presentation will be available on our Web site until November 29, 2012.
Kadant Inc. is a leading supplier to the global pulp and paper industry. Our stock-preparation, fluid-handling, doctoring, and water-management equipment and systems are designed to increase efficiency and improve quality in pulp and paper production. Many of our products, particularly in our fluid-handling product line, are also used to optimize production in other process industries. In addition, we produce granules from papermaking byproducts for agricultural and lawn and garden applications. Kadant is based in Westford, Massachusetts, with revenues of $335 million in 2011 and 1,700 employees in 17 countries worldwide. For more information, visit www.kadant.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV