Pioneer Southwest Energy Partners L.P. Announces Quarterly Distribution On Common Units
Pioneer Southwest Energy Partners L.P. (“Pioneer Southwest”) (NYSE:PSE) today announced a cash distribution of $0.52 per unit for the quarter ended September 30, 2012, on Pioneer Southwest's outstanding common units. This quarterly distribution equates to $2.08 per common unit on an annual basis.
The distribution is payable November 9, 2012, to unitholders of record at the close of business on November 2, 2012.
Pioneer Southwest is a Delaware limited partnership, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with current production and drilling operations in the Spraberry field in West Texas. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV