- Revenue of $286 million, a 21% increase compared to $235 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- GAAP net income for the quarter of $30 million, or $0.22 per diluted share, compared to net income of $20 million, or $0.15 per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2011.
- Non-GAAP net income for the quarter of $54 million, or $0.41 per diluted share, compared to $30 million, or $0.22 per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2011 (see the table entitled "Itemized Reconciliation Between GAAP and Non-GAAP Net Income" for a reconciliation of these GAAP and non-GAAP financial measures).
- Cash flow from operations of $51 million compared to cash flow from operations of $90 million for the third quarter of 2011 primarily due to changes in working capital associated with the timing of shipments.
Illumina Reports Financial Results For Third Quarter Of Fiscal Year 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts