- Earns five cents per share on $220.6M in total revenues, despite challenging European environment
- APM total revenues increase 7 percent y-o-y to $67.1M
- Gomez bookings increase 16% y-o-y
- Covisint revenues increase 17 percent y-o-y to $20.5M
DETROIT, Oct. 23, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company, today announced financial results for its second quarter ended September 30, 2012.
"Compuware achieved its earnings per share expectations in Q2, supported by continued revenue growth and margin improvements from our APM and Covisint business units," said Compuware CEO Bob Paul. "We have positive momentum heading into the second half of the year and will continue to focus on delivering profitable revenue expansion through our growth engines."
Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2013 ResultsDuring the company's second quarter:
- software license fees were $31.7 million
- maintenance fees were $102.2 million
- subscription fees were $20.2 million
- professional services fees were $46.0 million
- application services fees were $20.5 million
- was placed in the "Leaders" quadrant of the " Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring (APM) " by Gartner Inc.
- announced that Compuware APM ® — Gomez — was cited as the #1 provider of web performance monitoring solutions to the largest online retailers in the U.S. for the sixth consecutive year according to Internet Retailer Magazine .
- announced that Covisint, a Compuware Company, was cited as a cloud identity and access management leader by Forrester Research, Inc. in its July, 2012 Forrester Wave report, titled: " The Forrester Wave™:Enterprise Cloud Identity and Access Management, Q3 2012."
- announced the general availability of Changepoint 2012, the latest edition of its market-leading professional services automation (PSA) and project portfolio management (PPM) solution.
- introduced the Compuware Olympic Web Performance Scoreboard, which provided a view into how top global media web sites performed during the London Olympic games.
- detailed the vision, capabilities and success of its Mobile Solutions group, a strategic offering of the Compuware Professional Services business unit.
- received a "Strong Positive" rating in Gartner's report "Marketscope for Project and Portfolio Management Applications," which evaluated market-leading project and portfolio management solutions including Compuware Changepoint.
- announced a new release of the Compuware APM ® , Gomez software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution.