Blucora, Inc. (NASDAQ:BCOR), a provider of industry-leading, online search and digital tax preparation solutions for consumers and businesses, will announce third quarter 2012 financial results on Thursday, November 1, 2012, after market close. A conference call for members of the investment community will be held at 2 p.m. Pacific time (5 p.m. Eastern time) on November 1. This call will be webcast and can be accessed within the Investor Relations section of the Blucora corporate website at www.blucora.com.
Blucora operates two leading Internet businesses. Our InfoSpace business provides online search and monetization solutions to a network of more than 100 partners globally. Through TaxACT, we provide www.blucora.com online tax preparation solutions to consumers and professional preparers. The Blucora team brings decades of experience operating and investing in desktop, online, and mobile businesses. We are passionate about the power of the Internet to improve the lives of consumers, and our businesses operate at the forefront of digital migration trends in their respective markets. More information about Blucora may be found at www.blucora.com. Follow and subscribe to us on Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV