Thrifty Car Rental Launches Mobile App For Windows Phone
TULSA, Okla., Oct. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Thrifty Car Rental, a subsidiary of Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc. (NYSE:DTG), today introduced its new mobile app for Microsoft's Windows Phone. The app allows customers to book a rental car on the move with a short, three-step reservation process.
"The new state-of-the-art Thrifty app for Windows Phone, in addition to our Thrifty apps on other major mobile platforms, meets the changing technology needs of our on-the-go customers," said Scott Thompson, Chairman, President and CEO, Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc. "With this app, Windows Phone users can conveniently book, modify or cancel a reservation for any of our Thrifty locations worldwide."
The Thrifty Car Rental app has many unique, easy-to-use features including the ability to notify users about specials and promotions as well as nearby Thrifty locations. Built by Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, migration.mobi and Microsoft, the app is customized for Windows Phone's simple, panoramic user interface so that renters can make speedy reservations at any time or place. The app saves existing reservations and customer profiles securely so that renters can modify reservations, view details about all available rental cars and reserve additional features like car seats or a GPS.The Thrifty Car Rental app is available for free download from the Windows Phone Store. About Thrifty Car Rental Thrifty Car Rental is a subsidiary of Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc. Together with its corporately-owned locations and those of its franchise owners, the Thrifty Car Rental brand serves value-conscious travelers in over 1,000 locations in 77 countries. For more information, visit: www.thrifty.com or www.dtag.com. SOURCE Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV