This section presents our current expectations and estimates, given current visibility, on our business outlook for the current fiscal quarter. It is possible that actual performance will differ materially from the estimates given, either on the upside or on the downside. Investors should consider all of the risks, including those listed in the Safe Harbor Statement below and in our periodic filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, with respect to these estimates, and make themselves aware of the risk factors that may impact our actual performance .
For the second quarter of fiscal 2013, revenues are currently forecasted to be in the range of $43 million to $49 million. At this range, GAAP net loss per share is expected to be in the range of a net loss of $0.17 to $0.24 per share. Projected GAAP net loss per share includes $0.06 per share associated with forecasted amortization of acquired intangible assets and previously announced restructuring expense.
Adjusted EBITDA for the second quarter of fiscal 2013 is expected to be in the range of ($2.1) million to $0.7 million.Recent Highlights October – Mercury announced that it had entered into a credit agreement with a syndicate of commercial banks, with KeyBank National Association acting as the administrative agent. The credit agreement provides for a $200.0 million senior unsecured revolving line of credit (the "Revolver"). The Revolver is available for working capital, acquisitions, and general corporate purposes of Mercury and its subsidiaries. The Revolver is available for borrowing during a five year period, with interest payable periodically during such period as provided in the credit agreement and principal due at the maturity of the Revolver. Mercury has not borrowed under the credit agreement to date. In connection with entering into the credit agreement, Mercury terminated its prior revolving line of credit with Silicon Valley Bank.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV