The Cooper Companies, Inc. (NYSE: COO) today announced that it will release fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results on Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 4:00 PM ET. Following the release, the Company will host a conference call and live webcast with investors and analysts at 5:00 PM ET to discuss the results and current corporate developments.
The dial in number in the United States is +1-866-314-5050. The dial in number outside the United States is +1-617-213-8051. The passcode is 24769265.
A replay will be available approximately two hours after the call ends until Thursday, December 13, 2012. The dial in number for the replay in the United States is +1-888-286-8010. The dial in number for the replay outside the United States is +1-617-801-6888. The replay passcode is 78922342.
This call will also be broadcast live at http://investor.coopercos.com and a transcript will be available following the conference call.About The Cooper Companies The Cooper Companies, Inc. (“Cooper”) is a global medical device company publicly traded on the NYSE Euronext (NYSE:COO). Cooper is dedicated to being A Quality of Life Company™ with a focus on delivering shareholder value. Cooper operates through two business units, CooperVision and CooperSurgical. CooperVision brings a refreshing perspective on vision care with a commitment to crafting a wide range of high-quality products for contact lens wearers and providing focused practitioner support. CooperSurgical focuses on supplying women’s health clinicians with market leading products and treatment options to improve the delivery of healthcare to women. Headquartered in Pleasanton, CA, Cooper has more than 7,500 employees with products sold in over 100 countries. For more information, please visit www.coopercos.com. COO-G
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV