Seamless End-to-End Solution Across the Entire Workflow
With 45 million customers using its connected services, 50+ mobile apps, and multiple online solutions across accounting, tax, payments, payroll, practice management, and online banking, Intuit is uniquely positioned to deliver an integrated solution that saves accounting professionals time and improves accuracy.
By the end of this year, accounting professionals will be able to seamlessly move from accounting work in QuickBooks Online Accountant to tax work in Intuit Tax Online and thus complete the entire workflow for their clients.
“It’s a match made in accountancy heaven and there is so much more to come,” said Ward. “Cloud-based and mobile technologies are reinventing how small businesses and accounting professionals do their job, enabling greater flexibility around when, where and how the work gets done. We’re leading our customers through this transition by delivering integrated online solutions that save time, lower their costs, create a competitive edge, and help them grow.”Pricing and Availability QuickBooks Online Accountant is free to accounting professionals who work with at least one QuickBooks Online small business client. More information is available at http://proadvisor.intuit.com/qboa. The QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program is currently available for $549 a year or $49.99 per month. More information is available at http://accountants.intuit.com/accounting/proadvisor/. Resources:
- Intuit QuickBooks Online Accountant
- Intuit QuickBooks Accountant Edition Press Kit
- Intuit Accounting Professionals Division on Twitter
- Intuit Accounting Professionals Division on Facebook
- Benefits of the Cloud Customer video
- Benefits of ProAdvisor Program Customer video
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV