“There are currently 1.5 million small businesses users of QuickBooks Online worldwide, and a new user joins up every minute of the day,” said Jill Ward, senior vice president and general manager of Intuit’s Accounting Professionals Division. “With QuickBooks Online Accountant, accounting professionals now have tools designed specifically to serve this rapidly growing client base.”
QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program Helps Members Attract and Serve Online Clients
As a direct result of feedback from its more than 80,000 members worldwide, enhancements to the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program will help members better serve the growing number of QuickBooks Online clients and maintain a competitive edge.
QuickBooks Online certification and online training will be available beginning October 29 th and can be accessed via desktop, iPhone or iPad (Android support coming soon). ProAdvisors certified in QuickBooks Online will receive a ProAdvisor badge and a listing on the Find-a-ProAdvisor website to reach QuickBooks Online clients looking to hire an accountant.Beginning November 1, 2012, additional program benefits for ProAdvisors include free access to Intuit’s online solutions, improved support and marketing tools:
- Free Online Accounting Solutions: QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Online Accountant are bundled and available at no cost to ProAdvisors.
- Free Online Tax Returns: ProAdvisors now receive five free 1040 returns and a ten percent discount on all Intuit Tax Online tax return bundles.
- Free Online Payroll Solutions: One year of Intuit Online Payroll for Accountants or Intuit Full Service Payroll for one client at no cost.
- Discounted Online Apps: ProAdvisors receive additional discounts on apps created by 3 rd party developers that are specifically designed to meet the needs of accounting professionals and those of your clients.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV