Intuit Inc. (Nasdaq: INTU) today made it even easier for accounting professionals to stand out in the cloud, announcing the commercial availability of QuickBooks Online Accountant, the addition of several cloud-based solutions to the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program, and the integration between their online accounting and tax solutions. The news was shared during the keynote address at the Sleeter Group’s Accounting Solutions Conference.
Seamless Connection to Clients
With the commercial availability of QuickBooks Online Accountant, accounting professionals will have access to the tools they need to perform essential accounting tasks quickly and seamlessly. Following one of the largest pilot programs in the businesses’ history, many accounting professionals in the pilot program reported the product provided significant time savings when managing clients’ QuickBooks Online company files.
Some key QuickBooks Online Accountant features include:
- All Clients in One Place: Manage all QuickBooks Online clients without logging out. Client list includes automatic display of client contact information for easy editing and smooth transitioning between clients’ companies.
- Online Client Company Files: Manage your firm’s finances from anywhere using QuickBooks Online company file.
- Worry-free Snapshot Reconciliation: Easily see the status of all accounts in order to troubleshoot, easily detect changes, and undo prior reconciliations if needed.
- Reclassify Transactions in Batch: Find transactions that have an incorrect account or class, and reclassify them all in one step, throughout the year, saving time and improving accuracy at year end.
- Batch Invoice Write-off: Specify and write-off a group of invoices instead of one at a time.
- Locate Missing Transactions: Find voided and deleted transactions by amount, user and date.
- View Reports: Compare balance sheet and profit and loss statements to prior year and prior month. Analyze six and 12-month income and expense trends and compare actual to planned.