- Revenue for the third quarter of 2012 was $126.3 million, compared with $120.4 million for the same quarter one year ago. Revenue for the first nine months of 2012 was $335.6 million compared with $334.7 million last year.
- Net income in the third quarter of 2012 was $15.2 million, compared with $14.1 million in the third quarter of 2011. For the first nine months, net income was $23.2 million, compared with $29.6 million a year ago. Net income included a one-time tax benefit of $3.5 million in the third-quarter and nine-month periods in 2011.
- Quarterly earnings per share were $0.54, compared with $0.50 in the third quarter last year. Nine-month earnings per share were $0.82 in 2012, compared with $1.06 in 2011. EPS included a one-time tax benefit of $0.12 in the third-quarter and nine-month periods in 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the third quarter of 2012 was $29.2 million, compared with $20.2 million in the third quarter of 2011. For the first nine months of 2012 Adjusted EBITDA was $51.5 million, compared with $51.7 million for the same period a year ago.
- During the third quarter of 2012, there were a number of items recorded, one of which resulted in a $7.7 million revenue increase. The positive net impact of these items was $0.10 in earnings per share and $5.2 million in Adjusted EBITDA.
IRobot Reports Third-Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.