- Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry net sales were up 6 percent, with operating income of $1.5 million vs. $7.8 million, and operating income before charges/gains of $13.1 million, up 64 percent. Growth came from product line expansion amid strength in new construction as well as a more modest pick-up in remodeling activity.
- Plumbing & Accessories net sales were up 12 percent, with gains continuing in the U.S. wholesale business, as well as success in international markets, especially China.
- Advanced Material Windows & Door Systems net sales were up 7 percent, with operating income of $9.2 million, up from a loss of $0.3 million, and operating income before charges/gains increasing to $6.2 million, up from $1.9 million, primarily on door sales growth in the wholesale channel.
- Security & Storage net sales were up 2 percent, with security product sales growing at a mid-single-digit rate driven by growth in U.S. retail and global safety products.
Fortune Brands Home & Security Grows Sales And Profit In Third Quarter, Raises Annual Outlook For EPS
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.