- Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry net sales were up 6 percent, with operating income of $1.5 million vs. $7.8 million, and operating income before charges/gains of $13.1 million, up 64 percent. Growth came from product line expansion amid strength in new construction as well as a more modest pick-up in remodeling activity.
- Plumbing & Accessories net sales were up 12 percent, with gains continuing in the U.S. wholesale business, as well as success in international markets, especially China.
- Advanced Material Windows & Door Systems net sales were up 7 percent, with operating income of $9.2 million, up from a loss of $0.3 million, and operating income before charges/gains increasing to $6.2 million, up from $1.9 million, primarily on door sales growth in the wholesale channel.
- Security & Storage net sales were up 2 percent, with security product sales growing at a mid-single-digit rate driven by growth in U.S. retail and global safety products.
Fortune Brands Home & Security Grows Sales And Profit In Third Quarter, Raises Annual Outlook For EPS
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.