With more than 25 years of insurance and industry experience, Ms. Kinsella began her career at ACE’s predecessor company, CIGNA Property & Casualty. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree from Illinois Institute of Technology, and an Executive MBA from Northwestern University. Ms. Kinsella also serves as President of the ACE Women’s Forum (AWF), a company-supported women’s networking and mentoring initiative.
With more than 20 years of experience in the insurance underwriting and brokerage arena, Mr. McKeon most recently served as Senior Vice President and Regional Executive Officer of ACE USA’s Midwest region, a position he held since 2002, when he joined ACE USA from Tri-City Brokerage in Chicago, a national wholesale broker, where he was Vice President in its Casualty group. Mr. McKeon began his career in the primary risk management group at American International Group (AIG) and held several subsequent management positions in New York and Chicago. He received a Bachelor’s degree from The Pennsylvania State University.
ACE USA is the U.S.-based retail operating division of the ACE Group, and is rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best Company and AA- (Very Strong) by Standard & Poor’s. ACE USA, through its underwriting companies, provides insurance products and services throughout the U.S. Additional information on ACE USA and its products and services can be found at www.acegroup.com/us . The ACE Group is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 53 countries, ACE provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident supplemental health insurance, reinsurance, and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. ACE Limited, the parent company of the ACE Group, is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: ACE) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Additional information can be found at: www.acegroup.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV