ITASCA, Ill., Oct. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced the acquisition of Park Row Associates, Inc. in Providence, Rhode Island from its parent, Delta Dental of Rhode Island. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Founded in 1994, Park Row Associates is an employee benefits insurance broker that offers a full range of group employee benefits products and consulting services to their clients, located primarily in the Northeastern United States. They specialize in providing group medical, disability, dental and vision, group life/disability and voluntary products to their higher education, health care, municipality and social service clients. The Park Row team will continue to operate in Providence under the direction of David Ziegler, Eastern Regional Executive Vice President of Gallagher's employee benefit consulting and brokerage operations.
" Park Row has an excellent reputation for their depth of expertise, industry relationships and quality client service," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "Not only do they provide us with our first Rhode Island benefit operation, but their sales-focused team and solid middle market business will be a terrific complement to our employee benefits brokerage and consulting operation. We are pleased to welcome our newest associates to our growing Gallagher family of professionals."
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 17 countries and offers client-service capabilities in more than 110 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.Contact: Marsha J. Akin Director - Investor Relations630-285-3501 – email@example.com SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV