Cincinnati Bell Inc. (NYSE:CBB) will host a conference call on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. (ET) to discuss its financial results for the third quarter of 2012, which will be issued before the market opens that day.
The conference call dial-in number is (866) 780-1235. Callers located outside of the U.S. and Canada may dial (816) 581-1572. To participate, please call 15 minutes prior to the start time. A taped replay of the conference call will be available one hour after the conclusion of the call until 10:00 a.m. (ET) on Tuesday, November 13, 2012.
Replay Number: (888) 203-1112Replay Number (outside U.S. and Canada): (719) 457-0820Replay Passcode: 6953549
Cincinnati Bell will conduct a live webcast of the conference call. To access the webcast, go to the Investor Relations section of www.cincinnatibell.com, click on the Webcasts/Presentations option and follow the instructions. Please plan to register for the live webcast at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled presentation start time. The archived webcast will be available for replay following the conclusion of the live event.About Cincinnati Bell Inc. With headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio, Cincinnati Bell (NYSE: CBB) provides integrated communications solutions - including local, long distance, data, Internet, entertainment and wireless services - that keep residential and business customers in Greater Cincinnati and Dayton connected with each other and with the world. In addition, Cincinnati Bell provides best-in-class data center colocation services to its enterprise customers through its facilities with fully redundant power and cooling solutions that are currently located in the Midwest, Texas, London and Singapore. Complementing the colocation products, Cincinnati Bell also offers complex information technology solutions like managed services and technology staffing. For more information, visit www.cincinnatibell.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV