Myrexis (MYRX) is a biopharmaceutical company with a pipeline of differentiated product candidates in oncology and autoimmune diseases. This stock is trading up 2.9% to $2.48 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.37-$2.4852-Week Range: $2.26-$3.32 Volume: 17,900 Three-Month Average Volume: 40,935 From a technical perspective, MYRX is bouncing higher here off some near-term support at $2.35 with light volume. This move is quickly pushing MYRX within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once MYRX manages to take out its 50-day at $2.48, and then some near-term overhead resistance at $2.50 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in MYRX once it sustains a move or close above those levels with volume that hits near or above 40,935 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then MYRX will setup to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $2.65 to $2.74. Any high-volume move above those levels will then setup MYRX to trend north of $3 in the near future. To see more stocks under $10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV