TAL Education Group
TAL Education Group (XRS) is a holding company for a group of companies engaged in provision of after-school tutoring programs for primary and secondary school students in the People's Republic of China. This stock is trading up 4.8 % to $9.02 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $8.60-$9.2052-Week Range: $6.97-$12.00 Volume: 562,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 68,346 From a technical perspective, XRS is bouncing higher here right around its 50-day moving average of $8.35 with monster upside volume. This move has briefly pushed XRS into breakout territory, since the stock has challenged some near-term overhead resistance levels at $9.10 to $9.16. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in XRS as long as it's trending above those breakout levels with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 68,346 shares as bullish. If XRS can sustain that trend, then look for this stock to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $9.98 to $10.31. Any high-volume move above $10.31 will then put $11.37 to $11.98 into focus for XRS.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV