RadioShack (RSH) is engaged in the retail sale of consumer electronics goods and services through its RadioShack store chain. This stock is trading up 3.1% to $2.46 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.02-$2.7152-Week Range: $2.01-$13.75 Volume: 6.8 million Three-Month Average Volume: 3.8 million >>5 Toxic Stocks to Sell Now From a technical perspective, RSH is bouncing here off some near-term support at $2 with monster upside volume. This move has briefly pushed RSH back above its 50-day moving average of $2.56, and above some near-term overhead resistance at $2.40. At last check, RSH has hit an intraday high of $2.71 and volume is well above its three-month average action of 3.8 million shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in RSH as long as it's trending above its 50-day with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 3.8 million shares as bullish. If RSH can sustain that trend, then look for this stock to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $3.10 to $3.18. Any high-volume move above those levels will put $3.70 to $4 into focus for RSH.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV