RF Micro Devices
RF Micro Devices (RFMD) designs and manufactures of high-performance radio frequency components and compound semiconductors technologies. This stock is trading up 4.4% to $3.97 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.71-$3.9952-Week Range: $3.45-$7.89 Volume: 4.3 million Three-Month Average Volume: 4.7 million >>3 Tech Stocks Hedge Funds Are Buying From a technical perspective, RFMD is trending to the upside here and moving back above its 50-day moving average at $3.88 with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing RFMD within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once RFMD manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance at $4 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in RFMD as long as its trending above its 50-day, and then once it sustains a move or close above $4 with volume that hits near or above 4.7 million shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for RFMD to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $4.39 to $4.56. Any high-volume move above those levels will then put $5 into focus for RFMD.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV