Euroseas (ESEA), a provider of worldwide ocean-going transportation services, owns and operates drybulk carriers, containerships and multipurpose vessels. This stock is trading up 5.8% to $1.27 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.21-$1.3652-Week Range: $1.01-$3.30 Volume: 327,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 69,459 >>5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar From a technical perspective, ESEA is ripping higher here right off some near-term support at $1.20 with heavy upside volume. This move has briefly pushed ESEA into breakout territory, since the stock has challenged some near-term overhead resistance at $1.30 to $1.35. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ESEA as long as it's trending above those breakout levels with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 69,459 shares as bullish. If ESEA can maintain that trend, then it has a chance to re-test or possibly take out its 200-day moving average of $1.70 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV