L&L Energy (LLEN) produces, processes and sells coal in the People's Republic of China. This stock is trading up 3.7% to $2.35 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.21-$2.4452-Week Range: $1.30-$3.25 Volume: 550,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 130,060 >>5 Stocks Ready to Break Out From a technical perspective, LLEN is bouncing higher here right off some near-term support at $2.20 with above-average volume. This move has also started to push LLEN into breakout territory, since the stock has taken out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $2.25 to $2.33. The next major breakout for LLEN will hit once it takes out some past overhead resistance at $2.60 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in LLEN as long as it's trending above $2.20, and then once it sustains a move or close above $2.60 with volume that hits near or above 130,060 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for LLEN to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $3.18 to $3.25.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV